Troy WarwickPhotographer - Cinematographer
I am the owner/operator of Warwick Adventures based in Longmont, Colorado. I’m in love with God and this beautiful earth that He created for us to explore, enjoy, and take care of together. I enjoy the creative side of capturing with a camera and having the opportunity to work with people like you to create something memorable.
My wife Tirzah was born and raised in Zimbabwe, Africa which contributes to her adventurous spirit and desire to explore and create great memories for our 3 beautiful children. We also have a Beagle named Sadie, who likes to lie around all day and sometimes terrorize cute bunnies and squirrels in our neighborhood.
- I’m very easy-going by nature but quietly confident in my abilities.
- I’m a night owl, it’s my time to get things done (editing) or be out capturing the night sky.
- I like to figure things out and stay determined until I get it done.
- I love people! Meeting new people and learning about their life is something I find very fascinating. Discovering their story and what brings people together is part of the adventure of life.
- I love playing and creating music. I teach guitar, piano and bass, and fiddle with many other stringed instruments.
I want your photos to tell a story but beyond that, I desire to create meaningful photos, not trendy photos. This means working hard to create the perfect photograph or moment and never settling for anything less. With your trust, I will work extremely hard to bring you something beautiful and meaningful.
We’ve always loved the beauty of God’s creation & we make an effort to put our lives in its way – allowing it to enrich us, reboot us, reconnect us, & fill us up – drawing us closer to God & to one another as a family. We crave simplicity & peace – free from the noise, busyness, materialism, & expectations of our culture.